Copyright © 2016 Conceptualiz Inc. All rights reserved.
For educational and research purposes only.
Not presently for diagnostic/clinical use.
HIPAA & HITECH Compliant.
Ossa 3D is a next generation 3D printing mobile app software platform that provides a new simplified workflow enabling physicians to access 3D printing freely on their own in the clinical setting without the need for a biomedical engineer.
Present industrial engineering 3D printing software solutions are far too complicated, time-consuming and costly for physicians to implement.
Download from the
Apple App Store for FREE.
- Patient CT DICOM images are anonymized and uploaded to the app (via cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive).
- Simple and powerful in-app segmentation automatically creates highly accurate virtual 3D models of any tissue rapidly in seconds (meets industry standard for precision and accuracy, suitable for design of personalized implants).
Conceptualiz brings three new elements to the 3D printing software market: increased Speed, reduced Cost and improved Access/Usability - it is far more economical for doctors to 3D print on their own using our simplified 3D printing software rather than sending it to a bureau.
Ossa 3D provides complete freedom for physicians to express their 3D printing creativity: improving outcomes, efficiency, safety and reducing costs across the healthcare continuum.
Here’s how Conceptualiz has simplified the workflow
and improved usability:
Ossa 3D Provides a New simplified 3D Printing
Workflow and User-experience:
Ossa 3D is a patent pending mobile app software platform allowing doctors to plan and 3D print personalized treatment solutions through the simplified creation of virtual 3D models.
- Intuitive user-friendly selection tools help create clinically relevant anatomical models (optimizing print size and cost).
- Unique implant sketch and sculpt technology automatically fits patient-specific implants
- Export “print-ready” .STL files to your own 3D printer (digital output also allows for easy integration into VR/AR platforms).